- Please note that the Pearl South Padre Island Resort & Spa is a completely non-smoking facility. Smoking is not allowed in guest rooms, on guest room balconies, or indoor public areas. Also note that barbecues, grills, Hibachis and all similar items are not allowed on guest room balconies or in any other outdoor area on the property. Violation of smoking policy will result in a cleaning fee of $500.00.
Deposit Requirements / Cancellation Policy
- For reservations booked more than 48-hours prior to arrival, a deposit equal to one night’s room & tax will be charged at the time the reservation is confirmed. This deposit is 100% refundable until 48 hours prior to arrival. 48 hours prior to arrival, all reservations will be charged a deposit equal to the room & tax charges for the full length of stay, for all nights. Within 48 hours of arrival, all deposits are 100% non-refundable. If deposits are not able to be processed as outlined in this requirement, reservations will not be confirmed & may be canceled without notification.
- A valid state-issued or federal-issued ID is required to register in the hotel and must be presented at registration. To register in the hotel, 21 is minimum age. Additionally, all guests will be required to establish credit with the resort when checking in. This can be through a credit card or cash deposit in an amount equal to $50 per day. Unused deposits will be released/returned at time of check-out and credit holds may take up to 10 days to reflect on your credit cards, based on the issuing institutions policies.
Check-in & Check-out Times
- Check-in time is 4pm; early arrivals will be accommodated as possible. Check-out time is 11am. Late check-out may be requested through the Front Desk on the morning of departure and is subject to availability. A check-out later than 11am may result in additional fees.
A $20 nightly Resort Fee is charged for all hotel rooms and a $50 nightly Resort fee is charged for all condos.
This fee is per room, per night and provides the following benefits:
1. Complimentary overnight self-parking in the resort’s self-parking garage or parking lot.
2. Complimentary access to WiFi internet throughout the property
3. Complimentary sandcastle lessons with acclaimed artist Andy Hancock
4. Complimentary Zumba lessons (based on availability)
- Parking is available in the parking structure & outdoor parking lot located on property. Self-parking is available for hotel/condo guests only and is a benefit included in the nightly Resort Fee.
- The resort welcomes up to 2 dogs per hotel room with a few breed exceptions. All guest rooms housing pets will be charged a non-refundable $200.00 cleaning fee per pet, at arrival. Please note the following:
- Only dogs are permitted in the resort, no other animals are allowed.
- No pets are permitted in the Condos, Sapphire Condo Tower, food & beverage outlets, on the pool deck or in the pool, without exception.
- The following breeds are prohibited: Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes and Siberian Huskies. Additional breeds or specific dogs of any breed may be determined unsuitable at the sole discretion of hotel leadership and this list may be adjusted or amended at any time.
- All pets are subject to approval by hotel leadership and any pet may be rejected for any reason.
- The resort accommodates service dogs as defined in the Americans With Disabilities Act, and in compliance with all federal, state, and local ordinances & health codes. Note that emotional support dogs are not necessarily qualified as ADA service animals and can be restricted from accessing the hotel.
- All dogs must be present & registered with the hotel at the time the guest is checking in, to receive their collar tag showing they are a guest. Any dogs without a resort collar tag will be required to leave the property.
- Maximum of two dogs per guest room, without exception.
- All guests at the resort are entitled to quiet enjoyment of the property; any dog causing noise or other disturbance may be required to leave the property.