- For reservations confirmed within 48 hours of arrival, the full amount of room & tax for all nights will be charged at the time of booking. For any reservations booked more than 48 hours prior to arrival, 1 night room and tax will be charged at the time of booking, and all remaining nights will be charged 48 hours prior to arrival. First night deposit is refundable up to 48 hours prior to arrival; within 48 hours of arrival all deposits are non-refundable. Cash will not be accepted at check-in.
- When arriving to the hotel, please have only the primary guest enter the lobby to check-in, other family members/guests should wait in the vehicle.
- Valet Parking, luggage assistance, and luggage carts are not provided.
Lobby, Elevators, and Public Spaces
- Face Masks and coverings are required in all indoor public spaces to include the lobby, elevator landings & elevators, restaurants, gift shop, guest floor public corridors, and any area outside of one’s occupied room. Masks can be purchased at the gift shop for $1 per mask.
- Guests are to practice Social Distancing. Floor markers have been placed in waiting areas to include the front desk, Beachside Bar and Grille, and Palapa Grille.
- Elevators are to be limited to one (1) family/group per elevator car. Unrelated persons should wait for the next available elevator.
Rooms and Cleaning
- Rooms have been cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized before your arrival. A cleaning card will be placed in each room after cleaning to confirm the room has been fully serviced and sanitized.
- Daily room cleaning will not be provided during your stay. Place any dirty towels, sheets, and linen in a plastic bag and place outside of your door by 11am or 3pm in order to get replacements. Replacement towels, sheets, and linen will be delivered once the dirty items have been picked up.
- If you have any special needs or requests during your stay, please call the front desk by dialing “0” on your room phone or by calling (956)761-6551.
Food and Beverage
- The Beachside Bar and Grille will be taking to-go orders & accepting dine-in customers based on social-distancing guidelines. The restaurant is currently open for breakfast daily, and dinner on Friday and Saturday nights, with a limited menu at all times. Advance dinner reservations are advised, due to high demand.
- Palapa Bar and Grille is taking to-go orders & accepting dine-in customers based on social-distancing guidelines. This venue is open from 11am-dusk, based on demand.
Other Public Areas (Pool, Spa, Gym)
- Guests in the pool will be required to practice social distancing. Green tabs will be placed on disinfected lounge chairs. If a chair does not have the green tab then it has been used and not yet disinfected.
- The Sapphire Spa & the Gym are open with revised policies & procedures, limited services, and both are enforcing strict social distancing. Please contact these facilities for more details. The Spa requires advance reservations, no walk-in appointments.
- Retail shops may operate at up to 50% capacity. This includes the gift shop located in the lobby.
- It is not necessary to stop by the front desk to check out. Luggage will not be held or stored by the hotel at any time.
- Receipts for your stay will be sent electronically via e-mail.
- If you have any billing issues or questions, please contact the front desk via phone at (956)761-6551.
Policies and Procedures are liable to change at any time without notice. Any questions or concerns can be shared directly to the property leadership team at (956)761-6551.